Business Systems Analyst - Tech Advancement at Humana Studio_h
The Business Systems Analysis Professional 2 performs analysis of business, process and user needs, documentation of requirements, cost/benefit analysis and translation into proper system requirement specifications. The Business Systems Analysis Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
As a member of the Tech Advancement team, the Business Systems Analysis Professional will engage in strategic initiatives enabling Humana's Digital Health & Analytics transformation. This role will partner with agile, product focused teams in the delivery of capabilities that support key business objectives. The right candidate will have experience in defining and working with agile, product teams.
The Business Systems Analysis Professional 2 formulates and defines systems and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures and processes to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Validates benefits achieved from solution implementation. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of technical experience
- Experience in problem analysis and process
- Relevant experience in agile ways of working, in a product focused delivery team
- Experience with Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Working knowledge of ad-hoc query tools and data repositories that support data extraction and manipulation
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies