Business Operations Representative at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for an entry level Business Operations Representative to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will join a dynamic.
Business Operations team that is the “go-to” team for Sales and Customer Success, providing administrative and process support to close and onboard new business efficiently and effectively. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it. The success of the Business Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Become an expert in the sales and customer processes and work extremely closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to approve quotes, review contracts, provision Toast accounts and maintain accurate contract information
- Increase Sales Rep productivity by enabling our Sales Reps to close new business more efficiently and effectively while maintaining deal and data integrity
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Finance teams and our end-customers throughout a customer’s lifecycle, providing high-quality operational support through phone, email, Slack and Salesforce chatter
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity for our team and our stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- BS/BA or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence prioritizing and making time sensitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Relentless problem-solver
- Prior experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool is a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required