Business Operations Manager - Technical Services
Reporting to VP Senior Director of Global Revenue Operations, this role will be the Business Operations Manager for the Technical Services Operations partnering closely with the SVP of Technical Services and the Technical Services leadership team (TSO includes Sales Engineers, Partner Technical Enablement, and Professional Services). In this critical role, the Business Operations Manager will have responsibility for the management cadence of the Service Operations team, business reviews and reporting, planning processes, and lead critical improvement and operational initiatives of behalf of the TSO leadership. This role will support North America, EMEA, and APJ.
What You’ll Do
- Planning – Manage the planning process for the TSO organization in partnership with VP Revenue Operation, Finance and HR; Support TSO leadership in the implementation of the plan, tracking actions & progress to achieve planning assumptions & goals.
- Management Cadence – Define and operationalize the management cadence for the TSO management team, ensuring alignment of goals, reporting, business reviews.
- Business Reviews & reporting – Manage the monthly and quarterly business review for the TSO leadership, ensuring effective leadership reporting, tracking of performance to goals. Support and drive improvement of operational reporting across the TSO organization.
- Business Improvement Initiatives – Partner across TSO, GTM, Product, Finance and HR to lead and project manage critical business improvement initiatives on behalf of the TSO leadership team. Additionally, provide recommendations for and support of additional cross-functional productivity initiatives across the GTM Operations organization.
- Business Automation - Identify areas of synergies and help drive automation and iterative improvements to streamline all of TSO. This will require cross functional project management and initiatives across the entire company.
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years’ experience in a variety of commercially focused operational business partner or management roles in fast paced technology, software or SaaS environments.
- A proven commercial change leader, detailed and process orientated with strong organization and project management skills having successfully driven business improvement activities resulting in tangible performance improvement.
- Numerate and analytical skill-set to drive value from data and analytics to guide business leaders to make data driven decisions to achieve business goals.
- Excellent team, interpersonal, collaboration and operational leadership skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, business or finance related areas.