Associate Onboarding Consultant - POS Menu Configuration at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Associate Menu Onboarding Consultants play a key role on the Customer Success team. Helping customers set up their menu configurations properly is one of the most crucial parts to our clients success.
In this position you’ll gain Toast POS software product knowledge and project management skills in an environment encouraging professional development and offering career path opportunities.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support Toast customers with configuring their POS and digital ordering menus.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to understand their needs, overcoming operator constraints or hesitance with change.
- Configure, consult, and enable Toast customers on products, set up and best practices.
- Host calls with customers to review, and drive their menus to project completion.
- Guide restaurant operators on how Toast systems function together.
- Perform basic menu troubleshooting.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Customer facing experience in the restaurant industry and POS knowledge are highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to independently correspond with customers, conduct training meetings, and share information.
- Professional and efficient with the ability to self-manage, meet timelines and project expectations.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy manner.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Comfortable with an evolving, fast-paced environment.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.