Associate Guest Technical Consultant at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Associate Guest Technical Consultant is responsible for assisting our customers with their third-party delivery integrations, providing discovery and solution work on technical configurations associated with these modules for both pre and post-live customers.
The goal of this role is to resolve cases in the queue, while providing product-based solutions and maintaining strong cross functional relationships. The Associate Guest Technical Consultant must be comfortable with ambiguity and work flexibly in a business with aggressive growth goals.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Identify and resolve queued requests or issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Import, analyze and adjust customer data to best integrate with Toast functionality.
- Adjust menu configurations within Advanced Properties to integrate the Toast customers with third-party delivery integrations.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and open case issues gracefully.
- Communicating with cross functional teams including Onboarding Consultants, Restaurant Success Managers, and Customer Care regarding updates as necessary.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement, identify efficiencies, establish and maintain procedural documentation of Third-Party Delivery.
- Perform troubleshooting of functionality issues within Toast software modules and advise internally within the business to better meed customer needs.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Qualifications)
- Ability to manage customer service case/ticket queue with a CRM platform such as Salesforce.
- POS or Restaurant industry experience highly desired, especially system configuration knowledge.
- Flair for troubleshooting software functionality, sincere interest in long-term customer needs and an openness to pioneering and piloting new methods.
- Excellent written and live customer service communication with the ability to convey technical information in a simple manner.
- Skilled in self-managing time, prioritizing tasks, and critical decision making.
- Demonstrated attention to organization, details and annotations.
- Experience with G-Suite, Slack and Salesforce is a bonus.
Our Spread of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.