Associate Director Technology Change Management at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director IT Change management will have accountability for ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet the objective on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on technology change – including changes to business systems, technology processes, roles and organization structures. The primary responsible will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans for the CECP Enterprise Platform that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Associate Director of Technology Change Management will work to drive faster adoption, high ultimate utilization and great proficiency of the change that impacts employee in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, RPO and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Be a part of the technology team -- Be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology!
Humana is seeking an Associate Director of Technology Change Management that will be a strategic thought leader and report to the Director of Enterprise Customer Experience Technology. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, participative manager who will lead change efforts for CECP. Implementing communication, training strategies, lead and facilitate the change management IT processes for CECP within the organization. The role will play a critical part in partnering with the IT leadership team to ensure delivery excellence for this critically important omni-channel platform.
Provides coaching to executive leaders sponsoring the change as well as all levels of management as they help their direct reports through transitions. To do this, the Associate Director of IT Change Management coaches the project sponsors on change management best practices, lessons learned and trends, while designing a tailored change management solution that delivers value and project success. This role also coaches project teams in how to integrate change management activities and principles into their project plans. Fully manages the change management project portfolio from development to execution. Leads the agile change management team created for a project or initiative and oversees the creation and execution of deliverables for the communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
Applies change management processes and tools to create strategies to drive project success and change adoption required by a project or initiative. Works across multiple diverse teams on highly complex projects, including guiding internal stakeholders on employee experience and change management best practices and approaches. Develops trusted partnerships and acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of sponsor for the change required by a project or initiative.
Able to prioritize, delegate, and foster the development of a high-performance team to create an environment driven by creating an exceptional employee experience. Prepares for change by conducting impact analyses, performing stakeholder analyses, assessing organizational change readiness, assessing the magnitude of change, and identifying key stakeholders.
Evaluates stakeholder readiness, desired project results, potential resistance, and performance gaps to facilitate change from the current state to the desired state. Oversees the design, development, delivery, and management of effective change communication and marketing strategies and tactics at various levels of the organization. Oversees the design, development, and delivery of innovative learning strategies ensuring that training programs
Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress. Performs qualitative and quantitative assessments of change success and change adoption and develop strategies to address challenges, risks, or gaps. Identifies evolving project deliverables, including changes in project scope and potential conflicts, develops and implements plans to remove barriers and resolve issues.
Consults and coaches project teams to incorporate agile, innovative, and adaptable change management methods to increase the success of projects and initiatives. Provides change management expertise to leaders and teams throughout the enterprise through presenting, teaching, and training. Possesses deep knowledge of change management principles, practices, methodologies, and tools. Demonstrates proven experience in applying these solutions to drive sustainable business results.
Exhibits the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment with a proven ability to build strong relationships. Demonstrates exceptional presentation, facilitation, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop compelling messaging for diverse audiences and drive groups to consensus and outcomes. Displays growth, learning mindset, ready to promote new ideas and situations regularly. Specific responsibilities include:
Partner with Business and IT Teams to deigns an Agile friendly Change Management processes Create a change management strategy, this includes
- Developing actionable deliverables for the five key change management levers: culture, communication plans, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, resistance management plan, and program plans
- Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities, such as
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigations tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Integrate change management activities in the program plan
- Evaluate and ensure IT Readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Advanced business or IT degree
- At least 10+ years of overall professional experience in a role with change management, strategic planning, operations management, and budgeting
- Strong analytic, organization and problem solving skills enabling sound decision making
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Proven relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with leading people leaders driving a highly engaged and well performing team
- Demonstrated success driving results through KPI and OKRs management
- Strong understanding of business strategy and demonstrating delivery of strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong presentation skills (oral and written)
- Experience managing complex program governance and management
- Experience leading change management for large Business and IT Transformation initiatives
- Experience with Business/IT Process Improvement, including certifications in Lean Six Sigma.
- Large-scale technology implementations (call center implementation experience, preferred)
- Experience with Cloud customer experience CCaaS Platforms
- Experience in implementing ITSM processes
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience in Health Care a plus
- Experience building an IT Operations team and/or experience in an IT Operations function
- Technology savvy with experience leading technology teams and managing vendor relationships
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
- Master of Business Administration
You will l report to the Director of IT, Enterprise Customer Experience Technology. This area falls under the CIO of Shared Corporate Solutions