What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are looking for an Associate Manager of Customer Care to lead our team of live chat agents providing world-class customer support for our diverse portfolio of creative and professional tools. This role reports to the Director of Customer Care.
The Customer Care mission: We reinforce the iZotope brand by providing a world-class support experience, educate our customers through our interactions and content creation, and advocate for improvements within the company using customer data and insights.
To be successful as an Associate Manager of Customer Care at iZotope:
We want hands-on leaders who will work closely with their team and lead by example. A positive attitude, a desire to coach and develop others, and a passion for providing exceptional support are a must.
- Manage day to day operations for a distributed team of local and remote Customer Care Agents
- Facilitate recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, and performance coaching
- Provide product expertise and process guidance and take on escalated technical issues or challenging customer service situations as needed
- Create regular reports including analysis of customer, product, and business trends
- Escalate customer-reported bugs or issues communicating as a liaison between our customers and other business groups
- Coordinate with other teams to prepare for product launches, campaigns, and new business requirements
- Work alongside the Customer Care Leadership Team on department-wide initiatives to improve the employee & customer experience
- Practical experience and theoretical knowledge of audio processing in recording, production, sound design, post production
- Familiarity with Wi-Fi, networking, mobile OS and multi-platform desktop support
- 5+ years experience working in a technical support environment
- 1+ years experience as a coach, team leader, or supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Flexibility with schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.