Associate Campaign Manager
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
As Associate Manager on the Advertising Solutions team, you will combine your project management, technical and analytical skills to launch custom campaigns, deliver campaign reporting as well as acting as a general support across the AMER Advertising Solutions team.
The Associate Manager reports to the Regional Lead, Advertising Solutions and will work in tandem with the Ad Solutions, Advertising Operations, Sales and Core Experience teams to assist with custom sponsorship implementation, execution, in-market management, and reporting needs.
This position is based in Needham, MA and is expected to work seamlessly with other TripAdvisor departments such as Sales, Ad Operations, Core Experience, Product Development, Design, Marketing, and Engineering.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a combination of technical and production abilities alongside strong communication skills and a passion to extract efficiencies and identify opportunities to streamline campaign implementations as our business continues to grow.
He/she will be organized, articulate, possess strong quantitative skills, demonstrate knowledge of online media business and campaign reporting, take pride in their work, and deliver quality results. He/she will have experience of client-facing work, and know how to balance the pressures of client demands against internal requirements, to provide superior, consistent customer service and problem solving.
• Development of internal and client-facing project scope, deliverables documents and timelines.
• Work directly with clients to present the project structure and process, and to assist throughout.
• Manage the full execution of campaigns to client spec, including image-editing, creation of tracking items, and coding in Content Management Systems.
• Assisting with research, analysis, development, testing, and campaign launch efforts
• Providing reporting based on agreed schedule and optimization suggestions based on performance data.
• Assist the larger Advertising Solutions team as required with tasks on larger campaign implementation – to include creation of tracked links, translation request submissions, asset approvals, creating deliverable documents, image editing, research and editorial tasks.
• Collaborate with TripAdvisor’s Ad Operations team to monitor the status and performance of display advertising campaigns to ensure proper functionality, targeting, tracking, and impression delivery
• Work within tight timelines and execute on multiple projects at any given time
• BS/BA degree, with online media business experience
• Experience of using Content Management Systems
• Experience of coding in HTML is essential to this role
• Experience working with Double-click (DFP, DFA, DSM) and Google Analytics reporting tools
• Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Experienced in campaign management and reporting
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of online media, marketing and advertising is required
• Must possess strong teamwork sills and ability to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Cross-functional experience, including interacting directly with market research, design, product and engineering teams
• Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of moving parts
• Non-stop passion for and curiosity about new and innovative digital solutions
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
• Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
• Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and can be fully responsible for all campaign production aspects of projects
• Organized, efficient and able to prioritize work independently and follow up effectively
• Able to react to change and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and versatile and adapt behavior and work methods accordingly
• Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute
• Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
• Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
• Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
• Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
• Ability to take direction, effectively manage projects and motivate others