Everbridge seeks an experienced, customer-focused Associate Account Manager – Customer Transitions within our Integration Management Office (IMO) to own the swift transition of acquired/merged customers over to the Everbridge platform. This hybrid role requires a degree of sales acumen, coupled with client support discipline. The Associate Account Manager – Customer Transitions will focus on converting customers to our product platform, which requires a proven track record of driving new, incremental sales opportunities.
The Associate Account Manager – Customer Transitions will develop strategic initiatives targeting multiple levels of management within customer accounts to ensure all clients are migrated without issue. S/he will gain and maintain a keen understanding of customers’ current solutions, use cases, and business requirements to ensure alignment with the Everbridge suite.
The position’s goals include retaining acquired customers to enable expansion of Everbridge’s product suite within recently assimilated organizations, resulting in customer conversion and revenue growth. The Associate Account Manager – Customer Transitions will proactively engage the customer primarily over the phone but will work regularly with colleagues from around the globe and will require travel when needed. Based in Burlington, MA, this is a sales-driven/client focused opportunity with aggressive growth targets.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with Senior Manager to maintain pipeline of existing customer opportunities and prioritize engagement to secure customer commitment to migrate onto Everbridge products.
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com) to prepare and deliver customer renewal or growth quotes. You will need to drive renewal opportunity creation and forecast for acquired/merged customers in Salesforce.com
- Assist with cultivating and maintaining acquired customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements, and mapping appropriate Everbridge solutions.
- Team with Senior Manager to work with customers on opportunities to expand use cases and growth sales within account.
- Help refine renewals process to increase efficiencies and ensure timely renewals and share best practices to help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Everbridge products.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
- Develop and analyze reports showing renewal rates and account usage
What you'll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a closely related field or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Sales operations, Sales Support, Account Management, Customer Service, or related experience
- Experience leading discussions with clients and/or internal resources to identify, clarify and capture complex requirements and create working solutions
- Demonstrated ability to support customer retention
- Strong process, organizational skills, presentation, communications, organizational, and planning skills
- Solid technical acumen
- Independently motivated, with a fierce capacity to thrive in a high-paced, results-oriented culture
- Former direct sales professionals with an equally strong AM or CM background preferred
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.