In this position you will work with the Production Support team to provide our customers with expert level support of our big data analytics product. Working closely with our Technical Data Analysts and Software Engineers, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving requests reported by Arcadia’s customers. You will leverage technologies such as SQL Server, Microsoft Office, JIRA and others to aid our customers in resolving complex big data issues.
Why do you want this job?
· You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
· The opportunity to work for an amazing software company that continues to grow in size and scope
· You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
· Opportunity to work with technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, ElasticSearch and more to help support data integration projects on cloud platforms such as AWS
· You enjoy working with customers and thriving as a team player
Role and Responsibilities
- Diagnose systemic problems and collaborate with customers and other teams to fix these problems
- Work with customers and Arcadians to maintain our Electronic Health Record ETL infrastructure
- Track record of completing and delivering work to production
- Create SQL queries and manage data sets to support ongoing Analytics, Ad-Hoc analytics, and reporting
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions and adapt well to change
- Communicate difficult concepts clearly and succinctly
What you need
- 3-5 years as a technical analyst or relative experience: healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Experience using SQL to analyze complex data sets
- Additional programming language experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR, or experience in a secure data systems environment is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a team that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Amazing benefits, including flextime time off
- Competitive compensation
- Great work environment (remote work opportunities)
- All the snacks and beverages you could ever need – fully stocked kitchen
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description