Application Support Specialist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, it’s critical for us to provide world-class support for our critical business systems and the integrations between them. We’re searching for a customer-focused, energetic problem-solver with strong technical skills to help us take great care of our systems and our internal customers!
The right person for this role excels at troubleshooting, masters new technology quickly, is great at documentation, and enjoys interacting directly with users to ensure they are successful. Do you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple systems? Would you like to interact with every part of our business and make a significant difference for Systems, Sales, Channel, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, and other teams?
- Respond to and resolve items received via Formlabs Service Desk
- Recognize, analyze, and investigate problems of high complexity
- Conduct root cause analysis and correlation of issues
- Ensure that response and resolution is consistently conducted with a high level of customer service.
- Work closely with specific SMEs (subject-matter experts) on the Systems team to learn the fundamentals of Salesforce, NetSuite, Magento, and our integrations.
- Dacilitate the resolution of issues that require cross-functional resolution; implement improvements both our customer service and our systems.
- Maintain up-to-date records in Formlabs Service Desk to keep stakeholders up-to-date and to identify issue trends so we can prioritize root cause resolution of repetitive issues
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- Calm under fire. You don’t get frazzled juggling competing priorities
- Resourceful. Constantly improving your skills & learning new technologies independently
- Take ownership. You want to support existing systems & make them better
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Have strong knowledge of databases & understand data. You are able to write SQL queries
- Experience or interested in developing with Python, Apex, or other languages
- Admin experience in Salesforce, NetSuite, Magento, or other systems
- Experience or understanding of REST or other integration technologies
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.