Administrative Assistant at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Administrative Assistant role.Caring
You will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the company by jumping in to assist with all office management duties and tasks.Ownership
- You’ll maintain a safe, comfortable, and quality work environment that upholds the Kyruus culture and brand.
- You’ll manage all catering, groceries and beverages, including budgeting, ordering, stocking, set up, and clean up.
- You’ll own general office upkeep - including conference rooms, reception area, kitchen, storage, team areas, and watering plants throughout the office.
- You’ll work closely with the office manager, HR, and IT to prepare for incoming employees and seating moves or other logistics related to onboarding or offboarding employees.
- As a key member of the admin team, you’ll also help with organization and preparing for company-wide events or other team-building activities.
- "You'll have access to, and be primarily responsible for:
- Building Management System
- Amazon and Peapod services
- Business Cards
- You’ll report to the Executive Assistant and Manager, Administrative Services in our General & Administrative department - Administrative Services division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 1+ years of experience in a service role to:
- Provide support to executive assistants, including travel booking and expense reconciliation.
- Serve as a highly dependable first point of contact for incoming visitors- answering phones, greeting guests, overseeing sign-in and NDA process.
- Assist fellow Kyruus employee with projects and requests as approved by manager.
- Order office supplies as needed.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You have a proven ability to successfully work in a group or independently to complete daily tasks as well as ad hoc projects.
- Your strong observation skills will help determine priority of tasks, and tackle accordingly.
- You’re proficient with basic Microsoft suite of applications.
- You’ll anticipate the day-to-day needs of your manager, executives, and fellow employees, and come up with creative and thoughtful ways to address office needs.
- You’ll execute on your duties in a way that shows pride in our company and presents the office in the best light for both employees and visitors alike.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Administrative Assistant role can move up to either an Office Manager role or an Executive Assistant role. Within the department, you could alternatively move up into an Executive Assistant role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.