Account Manager, Large Districts; San Francisco
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than five million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama's Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways." With a near perfect renewal rate, sky-high customer satisfaction, strong year-over-year account growth, and most important, stories from across the country about how Panorama has helped students receive a better education, our team has set a high bar.
As a Panorama Account Manager, you will play a key role on the Client Success team. You'll be responsible for developing long-term relationships, retaining key accounts, and expanding existing business across a portfolio of clients, focused on the school districts with more than 9,500 students within an assigned territory. You will work closely with “c-level” decision-makers including superintendents of school districts and upper level directors and cabinet members of school systems. Inside Panorama, you will serve as a “voice of the customer” and work across our team to make sure each client is using Panorama successfully. Panorama is a rapidly-growing, well-funded technology startup, and we expect every Account Manager to help us build our culture and processes devoted to client success.
- Successfully secure renewals on time, contributing to Panorama’s near-perfect renewal rate
- Increase business with existing clients, meeting and exceeding revenue and growth targets
- Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with clients so that customers derive maximum value from Panorama’s products and services
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Design and manage a coordinated system of touch/outreach to clients spanning the full subscription year
- Help design and manage product rollout to clients, ensuring clients adopt new products and features
- Monitor account health and product adoption, intervening as necessary to ensure retention
- Collect and synthesize product feedback for Panorama’s Product team, and participate in product development conversation
- Partner with Services Leads to provide outstanding support and client delivery
What We’re Looking For
- 4-6 years of experience in renewal and expansion oriented account management
- Demonstrated track record of building client relationships, retaining accounts, and growing business
- Passion for helping clients use Panorama successfully
- Outstanding ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of education organizations, including senior leaders and superintendents (phone, email, and in-person).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Passion for improving education
- Comfortable with ambiguity; flexibility with potential role changes as team grows
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs, and Salesforce
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.