VP, Marketing and Content Operations
What You'll Do
- Team Management:
- Lead Marketing Operations to drive team performance and visibility (i.e. Processes, metrics & analytics, campaign execution and tracking, budget)
- Evolve key engagement metrics and enhance the process of reporting to give full visibility on the overall marketing performance
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning and budget process ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with regional and global objectives including building financial models and business cases for loyalty and content initiatives
- Loyalty Marketing:
- Partner with the team on developing a strategic roadmap for a loyalty/retention strategy across all customer channels to drive the continued successful adoption and growth of ASICS membership program
- Drive integration with omni-channel to optimize an end-to-end customer journey flow with focus on onboarding, engagement, loyalty, and win-back
- Integrated Marketing:
- Connect the dots between team members to deliver a cohesive translation of brand strategy into integrated digital marketing plans and campaigns that connect with consumer experience(s) to increase awareness, consideration and conversion
- Oversee cross functional team members to deliver a cohesive content and end-to-end social experience based on user signals, data, and consumer needs to deliver an authentic, trusted and personalized consumer journey
- Social/Content Strategy:
- Develop and execute a content and contact strategy based on user signals, data, and consumer needs to deliver an authentic, trusted and personalized consumer journey.
- Assist in the development and execution of an end-to-end social experience that map to high-level business goals.
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning and budget process ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with regional and global objectives including building financial models and business cases for loyalty and content initiatives.
What You’ve Done:
- 12 years of relevant ecommerce and content marketing experience, with strong experience in user engagement, loyalty, lifecycle and ecommerce
- A history of leveraging customer segmentation and understanding of consumer journeys to increase engagement and business results
- Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics with a strong understanding how customer analytics can be applied in a retail environment
- Sophisticated understanding of contemporary content marketing analytics and experience working with marketing leadership to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs accordingly.
- Demonstrated success leading and mentoring a team
- Concrete experience managing complex projects and programs that have heavy dependencies requiring strong leadership to align multiple teams and stakeholders
- Passion for global business and culture.