Vice President, Product Marketing at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:21 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Everbridge is looking for an action-oriented, results-driven Vice President of Product Marketing to develop, lead and execute the brands product positioning and messaging.
As the top product marketer in the company, you will be the mastermind behind a buyer-centric product messaging strategy and you’ll bring to life the value small businesses can achieve with Everbridge. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer and seated at our Burlington, MA location, the Vice President of Product Marketing will influence our overall success by defining a go-to-market strategy that impacts and accelerates market growth.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of product marketing experts in their quest to build product and solution messaging that differentiates Everbridge in the market.
- Develop market positioning, materials, and processes that differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Bridge Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect to partner with our Product team to outline and define roadmap priorities.
- Communicate the value proposition of our platform to the sales team and develop sales tools that support sales execution.
- Define and drive pricing and packaging efforts, including promotions and measuring results.
- Market Analysis:
- Customers: Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration (with Brand team) and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- Competition: Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment.
- Partners with FP&A; on on-going basis to manage the budget for the function.
- Partners with Human Resources for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual and team recognition, mutual respect, and employee engagement ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company s diversity.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for a technology company with a strong background in SaaS products or related space.
- Proven ability to build global go-to-market strategies and plans, then execute with a large multi-functional marketing organization.
- Ability to support your team throughout the go-to-market process: developing clear KPIs, managing & building insight-driven product marketing strategies that inform the go-to-market tactics, tracking campaign performance and reporting ROI back to senior management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support for key projects.
- Experience in big data and solutions, customer pain points, competitive landscape, and trends.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies and life-cycle management.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description