Vice President, Product Marketing at Everbridge
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of product marketing experts in their quest to build product and solution messaging that differentiates Everbridge in the market.
- Develop market positioning, materials, and processes that differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Bridge Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect to partner with our Product team to outline and define roadmap priorities.
- Communicate the value proposition of our platform to the sales team and develop sales tools that support sales execution.
- Define and drive pricing and packaging efforts, including promotions and measuring results.
- Market Analysis:
- Customers: Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration (with Brand team) and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- Competition: Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment.
- Partners with FP&A; on on-going basis to manage the budget for the function.
- Partners with Human Resources for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual and team recognition, mutual respect, and employee engagement ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company s diversity.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for a technology company with a strong background in SaaS products or related space.
- Proven ability to build global go-to-market strategies and plans, then execute with a large multi-functional marketing organization.
- Ability to support your team throughout the go-to-market process: developing clear KPIs, managing & building insight-driven product marketing strategies that inform the go-to-market tactics, tracking campaign performance and reporting ROI back to senior management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support for key projects.
- Experience in big data and solutions, customer pain points, competitive landscape, and trends.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies and life-cycle management.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.