VP of Marketing
Threat Stack enables growth-driven companies to scale securely and meet complex cloud security needs by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to empower security and operations teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and containerized environments.
At Threat Stack, we’re building a continuous monitoring platform specifically targeted at the challenges of cloud security for elastic infrastructure. Our platform gives our customers deep visibility into their systems’ behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Marketing to provide strategic and operational level oversight and guidance on Demand Generation to our established and polished marketing team located in downtown Boston.
- Lead a world-class marketing organization.
- Structure, organize, train, motivate and develop staff to maximize their performance against assigned duties.
- Establish a robust demand generation program (i.e., email, display, SEM) as well as implement a lead nurturing and lead scoring strategy to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop annual Marketing Strategy and execution plan, including: go to market strategy, new product launches, demand generation, thought leadership and program execution.
- Clearly and effectively articulate the value proposition to drive sales enablement and maintain and create market awareness.
- Define and implement scalable marketing strategies to drive market expansion and increase revenue in the target market segment of Small & Mid-Market Enterprises.
- Create targeted and measurable campaigns and other content and communications strategies to build eminence and drive market awareness Prioritize marketing initiatives and customer segments that will maximize lead flow and revenue.
- Track ROI and establish measurable KPIs and milestones to continually evaluate performance against standards (i.e., ROI targets, customer acquisition rate, funnel conversion, etc.).
- Maintain a detailed Campaign roadmap, dashboarding mechanism, and processes to regularly track marketing performance and revenue contribution.
- Ensure the right mechanisms (i.e., marketing technology/systems, processes, etc.) are in place to successfully execute against marketing strategies – including marketing automation.
- Promote a marketing culture that focuses on data and analytics to drive decision-making.
- Assess, evaluate and respond to industry and competitor trends and initiative via Top Funnel and Middle of Funnel demand and content campaigns.
- Manage ad/media, digital and social marketing channels to reach key market segments.
- Drive brand awareness and thought leadership across target market segments.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales in the development of prospecting customer campaigns.
- Thoroughly understand the competition and how our products can be differentiated.