Vice President of Marketing
Do you have a passion for transforming healthcare with sophisticated analytics? Boston Health Economics ("BHE") brings healthcare analytics within reach for some of the biggest names in life sciences and healthcare and is looking for a marketing leader to accelerate our growth into new markets. The right leader will be equally comfortable with strategic questions including establishing beachheads in new markets and revitalizing the corporate brand and getting into the weeds of tactical execution for product launches and customer conversations. This is a new position within the company and will report to the CEO as a member of the executive team. This position is full-time in our Boston office (remote candidates NOT considered).
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions. Analyses executed on the platform have been used in numerous regulatory and reimbursement agency submissions and more than 110 manuscripts and abstracts. Thanks to $78M in new investment from some of the leading healthcare private equity funds, we’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking for the right leaders.
- Product Marketing: Experience in researching and evaluating market opportunities, launching new products, and creating compelling content.
- Branding: Oversee the development and implementation of a new brand.
- Social Media and PR: Devise strategies to get expand the BHE brand and demonstrate where we are a part of the conversation
- Sales Partnership: Build a measurable Account-Based Marketing Program and partner closely with the sales team to shepherd opportunities through the funnel.
- Pricing: Evaluate our current pricing model. Develop advanced pricing models to take us into new segments and to launch new products.
- Channel and Partnership Strategy: Develop a partnership strategy with key existing or new partners.
- Leadership: Build a new team and establish a mission for marketing within BHE.
- 10 years of experience in marketing with 5 years of experience leading marketing at the Sr. Director or VP level. Strong product marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or appropriate graduate degree preferred.
- Outstanding communications skills and strong business acumen.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.