Test Prep Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email and in-app marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email and mobile marketing campaigns to potential customers to generate more revenues.
If you’re looking to join a disruptive startup company that has pioneered mobile test prep in the world, in a fast-paced, innovative environment, your place is with us. Join Ready4 as an Email Marketing Manager & help us shape the future of our world leaders!
As an Email marketing manager, your role is to create a trusted relationship with our users through email and mobile campaigns and inform them about our online live courses, new products and events. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
- Segmentation of our database of registered users
- Design and implement direct email and mobile marketing campaigns
- Write copy and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager in the test prep industry - MUST
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Hands on experience with design tools (photoshop, illustrator)
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Availability for a full time position- an advantage
- MUST be authorized to work in the U.S
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
Read Full Job Description