Technical Writer - Integrations at Klaviyo
Technical writers create critical FAQs, how-to guides, product documentation, and other resources for the Klaviyo customer base. The Academy team’s mission is to enable our customers to grow their businesses through self-serve content, so you’ll be playing a critical role in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals.
As a technical writer at Klaviyo, you’ll cultivate an understanding of our customers and their needs, learn how ecommerce businesses work inside and out, and translate that into content that helps our customers grow.
A successful candidate has a strong background in customer success and understands how to translate complex concepts into digestible, easy-to-follow content. You know how to troubleshoot customer issues and generate solutions that allow customers to self serve. You’ll be part of the Academy team and report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Academy.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Manage the end-to-end documentation process for feature launches. You’ll work closely with the Product team to prepare the documentation for all feature launches, large and small. This may also require you to collaborate with other technical writers, success engineers, product marketing, and more.
- Identify content gaps. Hone your research and interview skills to identify documentation and guide needs by working with internal stakeholders, customers, and more.
- Publish content. Produce a variety of content, including but not limited to technical how-to articles, long-form guides, and videos to help our customers understand the business and product elements that can be brought together to bring them success.
- Monitor performance. You’ll work collaboratively with the Academy team to understand how to measure the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s reducing support tickets, what has a high CSAT rating—and you’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create.
Who You Are:
- You bring a customer-first mindset to everything you do.
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- You deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- You are fluent in software/technology, have experience using an online CMS, and experience writing API documentation.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.