Are you a creative storyteller who can translate technical concepts into compelling market messages? A citizen of the world with a passion for technology, healthcare, and marketing? When you talk about setting the world on fire, do you spell it FHIR? We’re the global software company behind more than a billion health records, and we’d love to talk with you!
Our innovative, award-winning solutions include the InterSystems HealthShare® unified care record product suite, InterSystems TrakCare®, our global health information system, and InterSystems IRIS for Health™, a cloud-first data platform created specifically for the development of healthcare solutions. Our customers span the globe, and leverage data to enhance health and life sciences for all.
Healthcare depends on data, but data has little value if it can’t flow freely. It needs to be liquid, and healthy – clean, comprehensive and actionable. We are looking for a Technical Product Marketing leader to tell the world why interoperability standards like FHIR are so crucial, and how InterSystems empowers software developers, healthcare organizations, MedTech innovators and others to connect and manage health information. As an individual contributor within the Healthcare Market Strategy team, you will be based in Cambridge, MA, and work closely with, and be assisted by, the Product teams, regional Sales and Marketing teams across the world, and Corporate Marketing.
You will develop messaging, programs, and Go-To-Market strategies for healthcare interoperability and data management capabilities across the InterSystems product portfolio.
- Leverage market intelligence to create well-differentiated positioning and messaging content, sales enablement assets, and marketing programs, to support overall InterSystems branding, individual product and solution offerings, and interoperability messaging.
- With support from the organization, establish a deep understanding of our market segments and customer profiles, and buyer personas and motivations.
- Work with customers and business partners to tell their stories effectively in a variety of formats, channels and settings.
- Partner with corporate and regional marketing and sales teams to drive new business, promote thought leadership, enhance market awareness, and foster customer success.
- Work with the Product teams to support the go-to-market for new product launches and marketing activities to support regular version releases.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of marketing investments and course correct as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with health IT, data and standards including FHIR and relevant industry initiatives, e.g., HL7 DaVinci, Carin Alliance, OpenEHR, IHE, Project Vulcan, I2B2, OMOP, CDISC.
- Continuous learner able to identify relevant industry issues and translate them into market messages and business use cases.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of an international cross-functional team.
- Flexibility to travel globally post-COVID.
- Technical product marketing experience in the healthcare vertical
- International Experience
- Software development experience within the healthcare vertical.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; master’s degree preferred.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.