Sr. Product Marketing Specialist at Vistaprint
Are you an aspiring marketing professional looking for a role that stretches your creative and analytical skills within an innovative, start-up-like environment? Vistaprint Digital in Waltham, MA is looking for a passionate marketing specialist with a track record of creativity, flexibility and collaboration. If this sounds like you, read on!
As the marketing specialist on the Digital team, you will be reporting to the marketing manager of Digital products. You will collaborate with teams across the organization on running Digital product’s marketing operations including campaigns across the funnel that aim to build awareness, consideration, and sign-ups for Digital’s global portfolio of products. This position also plays a key role in tracking reporting, refining target/messaging strategies, and optimizing on-site merchandising. You’ll have specific ownership of marketing areas that will be decided on with you and your manager and will change based on desired learning.
- Assist in defining marketing strategy and operations for Digital’s product category
- Own monthly reporting of Digital’s financial performance and create visibility around KPI trends and valuable operational insights
- Responsible for key marketing areas including retention email and others as decided by both you/your manager
- Collaborate with country/regional leads to ensure ongoing exposure for Digital products
- Conduct test and learn campaigns to build muscle around the best way to grow customer base
- Work with digital product owners to understand product roadmap and align marketing efforts
- Rely on quantitative and qualitative data from your team's analytics, customer/ competitive/ industry research to influence product strategy and go-to-market plans
- Identify ways to increase conversion rate, repeat rate and order values for existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related field
- 3-5 years marketing experience (product marketing plus)
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical capabilities with understanding of how to measure, test, and iterate on findings
- Ability to be flexible and change direction in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to ensure successful marketing campaign execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving and a knack for creative solutioning on the fly
- Excellent reporting skills, mainly using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with paid channels (paid search, display, etc.) desired
A few reasons why you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility throughout the organization as a member of an increasingly important product line for the future of Vistaprint
- A chance to shape the future of Digital products/services at Vistaprint as the team paves their way as a new line of business
- Opportunity for career growth and personal development
- Manageable work/life balance in an organization that provides flexible options
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.