Sr. Product Marketing Specialist at Alyce
Hi, we're Alyce, a fast-paced, growth-focused team of pet lovers, snowboarders, sneaker-heads, guitarists, gym rats, comic book aficionados, gardeners, artists, gourmands, and travelers helping our customers create truly meaningful bonds with their prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personal gifting. We’re VC-backed, located near Post Office Square in downtown Boston and grew 1,200% last year. Alyce’s Product Marketing leads GTM and tells stories about how new products and features make our customers heroes. Our team researches customer needs, finds actionable insights, understands market dynamics, competitive messaging and crafts our positioning to share our story of value. All the while working cross-functionally with internal teams to develop and manage our GTM strategy and product launches.
We’re looking for a full-time Product Marketing Specialist who can help us get the market excited by the Alyce story. Reporting to our Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll play a key, nay crucial, role in understanding the needs of the market, knowing the value Alyce brings to the market, differentiating our product from the competitive offerings and drawing the lines that bring it all together. You are a “do-er”- someone who thinks strategically, acts decisively, solves problems and has fun doing it.How your talents will make us more magical...
- You will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product to produce content and collateral that support customer and prospect conversations.
- You will support go-to-market initiatives for product updates and releases (managing release timelines, creating deliverable checklists, delivering supporting content, etc.)
- You will deliver sales training and enablement to enhance sales effectiveness
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying stakeholders across the business
- You will deeply understand Alyce’s competitors and provide the rest of the organization with competitive intelligence and repositioning assets
- You will be an expert on the marketing and sales technology landscape
- You will be a go-to person to describe Alyce’s primary buyers, knowing who they are, what they care about, what they do and support the rest of the organization with enablement materials.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in product marketing or related roles
- Be an expert storyteller, from helping craft core product messaging and positioning to bringing that story to life in a variety of tactics and formats.
- Have excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Have working knowledge of marketing and sales technologies and solutions, the primary vendors, and industry trends and dynamics is preferred.
- Be a true self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drink