Sr. Marketo Consultant, Digital Marketing at Perficient
Perficient is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day. Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative s pirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Sr. Marketo Consultant, Adobe. We are a national practice and this position can be located any where nationally. This position will work remote and there may be light travel in the future.
As a Sr. Marketo Consultant you will be a technical resource as part of Perficient's Adobe practice who understands overall best practice solutions for marketing automation solutions but will focus on specific project or functionality areas over time.
- Works on several client projects at a time, can constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Can at times mentor associate production resources on assigned projects
- Provides hands-on subject matter expertise and overall best practice solutions via certifications on various marketing automation solutions in their specific focus area
- Digests requests from Account Managers and Project Managers, determines the best solution, and builds that solution in MA systems in a solo capacity or in collaboration with teammates
- Demonstrates effective teamwork through effective communications and colleague support
- Upholds system standards and expectations provided by the client
- Continuously evaluates and suggests process improvements to expedite production
- Works within Marketo, Salesforce, CloudCoach and other productivity tools as needed
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Marketo Certified Expert - Current Certification Required
- Thorough understanding of the B2B marketing ecosystem (players, technology, trends)
- Proven passion for innovation and agile responsiveness
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of Marketo work experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with a combination of the following or equivalent technologies:
- CRM systems like Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Marketing automation systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot
- Email service providers like Constant Contact, MailChimp, VerticalResponse
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.