Sr. Marketing Manager at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team within Marketing Science & Operations based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate should have experience working across a variety of marketing channels. In this role you will leverage your marketing expertise and critical thinking to own Audience Governance for the marketing organization.
This centralized role will ensure the customer experience is consistent and paramount to delivering our business objectives. You will be accountable for managing target audiences to help drive positive customer marketing experiences and business objectives. This role will operationalize and apply our customer models, incorporating scores with other non-modeled customer attributes & behaviors to drive desired results in marketing campaigns. You will create and maintain audiences within the CDP (Customer Data Platform) and understand audience overlap to make recommendations to our marketing teams. You will need to communicate the strengths and limitations of our targeting strategy based on each channel’s scale.
In close partnership with Customer Science & Integrated Marketing teams, this role will help to define, maintain, and track a multitude of audiences to support marketing campaigns for both Customer Development & Acquisition. You will need a deep understanding of the Chewy customer and available attributes for segmentation and personalization. You’ll develop processes around audience activation and spearhead the feedback loop creation for reporting and measuring performance of the audiences. You will be an expert in the application of our MarTech Stack components, and work within the Marketing Product team to guide requirements for new capabilities and delivery of the right tools.
What you'll do:
- Maintain customer-first mindset while supporting multiple cross-functional initiatives.
- Estimate sizing and overlap of different audience definitions, provide alternate solutions where you see strategic or operational opportunities.
- Build a deep understanding of customer attributes to drive audience segmentation.
- Ensure strategy is operationalized by understanding the marketing tech stack components.
- Leverage customer models produced by data science team to drive customer behaviors.
- Drive tangible results, maximize lifetime value and lifecycle migrations while improving the Chewy customer experience.
- Build out robust and scalable processes, ensuring all documentation is kept up-to-date and communicated on a timely basis.
- Manage expectations, risks & issues, and embrace team values for the shared success of customer projects.
- Earn trust across the organization, develop interpersonal relationships to deliver projects which are often cross-functional in nature.
What you'll need:
- B.S. in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with channel leads, analysts, and data scientists.
- Proven experience segmenting and activating marketing campaigns.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing a plus.
- Basic understanding of SQL or other self-service data analytics tool.
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Slack, etc.)
- Self-motivated, takes proactive initiative and can work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring both creative and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, highly resourceful and solution-oriented mindset.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com