Sr. Marketing Associate of Referrals at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. The Customer Marketing Sr. Marketing Associate - Referrals will be responsible for helping grow our community and improving the advocate experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for streamlining existing processes, evaluating our current platform, building a future roadmap, communicating with our advocate base to continue delighting our customers, and working cross-functionally to identify gaps/opportunity areas in the program.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer, strategic problem-solver, and communicator. The ideal candidate will champion the Toast Referral Program with a deep empathy for the advocate experience. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
About this roll*
- Evaluate existing referral program platform
- Identify gaps/opportunities areas in existing processes
- Build and execute a platform strategy to grow community and support existing advocates
- Work cross functionally to execute platform and process improvements that increase customer satisfaction as well as enhance internal processes
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement and Customer Care to develop training and activation programs that support internal teams
- Manage advocate communication channels, reward payouts, and support internal questions/feedback
- Support content creation, outreach to advocates, and larger referral initiatives
- Manage relationship with platform vendor and own platform support channel
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a changing and dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and priorities
- Experience optimizing systems and processes
- Data driven and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, empathetic, people person!
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in G-Suite and CRM systems such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools
- Experience with platform management systems
- Experience with B2B marketing (focus on loyalty/referrals is a plus!)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.