Sr. Manager/Director, Marketing Operations
The Sr. Manager/Director, Marketing Operations will help design, build and run a global marketing operation function. The ideal candidate is a tech savvy, data-driven marketer who will demonstrate marketing’s impact on the business. As a player/coach you’ll oversee a small team that includes Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics to ensure all programs are flawlessly executed and highly effective. This role reports to the VP, Demand Generation and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Build an effective marketing operation for a global company
- Manage and inspire a centralized team that includes Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics.
- Drive a marketing automation approach that leads to scalable delivery of programs worldwide
- Drive an analytics agenda that leads to consistent delivery of insights that have a proven impact on the business
- Oversee a set of dashboards for C-suite and Marketing leadership that deliver transparency into marketing performance and tracking against KPIs
- Oversee, prioritize and schedule global deliverables for Marketing Managers
- Manage the global marketing tech stack
- Create and manage a database improvement strategy to make continuous improvements to the overall health of the database
- Establish and champion global compliance processes (e.g., CAN-SPAM, GDPR, Unsubscribes)
- Establish, educate and roll-out best practices across all marketing operations
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation, marketing automation or marketing operations
- 4+ years leading and inspiring a small team
- Advanced Marketo (or equivalent) proficiency. Marketo certified desired.
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and effectively prioritizing tasks
- Proven track record as a data-driven marketer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing technology and best practices
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent, preferably in related field