Sr Manager - Product Marketing at Digital Innovation Hub
Dawn Foods has an exciting opportunity to be part of a digital start-up within a global leader in the Food Services market. Come build a legacy that will transform a company and disrupt an industry.
We have established a team in Boston that is helping to drive our digital journey. In 2019, we created a digital vision and outlined a composable commerce strategy. In 2020, we began to staff the Digital Innovation Hub and launched the company’s first-ever eCommerce platform. Our digital journey is just beginning. Do you work in Product Marketing today with a SaaS context? Are you fluent in agile, sprints, and roadmaps? Do you thrive on engaging customers and constantly improving the online customer experience? If so, then you are our kind of SME (that’s subject matter expert).
This person sits between the digital team and our eCommerce site users. The person will be fluent on the functional capabilities of the online platform and help inform the product roadmap for site enhancements. The person will be experienced on setting up programs that engage users (primarily customers) to uncover obstacles to registration/adoption and identify future use cases that will drive engagement/loyalty. This person will own the communications effort around our monthly releases, become a digital storyteller, and serve as the primary customer advocate. This person will also become an expert in the eCommerce capabilities of our competitors. This is a highly cross-functional role working with digital, marketing, insights, sales, customer service, and the executive team.
Your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the organization to deliver an exceptional e-Commerce experience for our Customers.
- Engage customers and other users to drive insights into future platform enhancements, new digital capabilities, and the customer experience.
- Create messaging and visual content to fuel communications of new platform enhancements to customers and users.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and other teams to coordinate delivery and improve effectiveness of Release communications.
- Work closely with the Insights team to provide customer qualitative customer inputs that can inform our quantitative customer feedback programs as we build our VOC capability
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Management team to inform our product roadmap and help prioritize feature release schedule using VOC data
- Utilize strong business analytics to uncover and solve critical customer and business problems.
- BA/BS degree plus MBA (preferably in Marketing or related) preferred
- Eight+ years in B2B or B2C eCommerce experience with proven growth over that period preferred
- Product marketing experience in SaaS companies or prior customer success leadership roles
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of digital strategy, planning, and execution
- Understands the upstream and downstream implications of your work.
- Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Experience in data-driven strategic analysis and customer insights
- Agile development methodology
- Passion for the art of the possible
- Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, collaborating closely across cross-functional teams across geographies
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
- Ability to synthesize customer feedback into specific eCommerce features and digital programs that drive adoption and engagement
- Ability to create visuals that convey the customer experience that engage team members • Able to work well under pressure, and manage and prioritize a multitude of tasks
- Business travel expected to be 20% for this role (post COVID).
This role will be Boston-based and report to our Chief Digital Officer. Our company is headquartered in Michigan and the market leader in bakery ingredient manufacturing and distribution.
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.