Sr. Manager of Demand Generation & Growth (Channel and Direct)
Kentico Cloud is looking for a Sr. Manager of Demand Generation and Growth (Channel and Direct) to use their expertise in designing, deploying and managing account-based (ABM) demand-generation and nurture programs for global SaaS products. A successful candidate will have deep exposure in scaling growth [and teams] for both channel (partner marketing) and direct scenarios. The candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall programs strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and execute the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. This role works hand-in-hand with the Director of Product Marketing and other cross-functional groups within the organization. The successful candidate will come in, take ownership of the growth team, set a standard for excellence and grow both the team and the business.
You are obsessed about account-based marketing (ABM) at scale. You’ve been there and done that for SaaS products with a trial or freemium experience. The only thing you love more than the numbers, is trying to read the psychology behind them. You are ambidextrous when it comes to channel/partner and enterprise marketing, and you love to beg/borrow/steel/re-invent from other industries. You are a quick study who is passionate about your craft, loves tackling hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities by constantly bringing the team new ideas on how to generate sales-ready leads. You can translate creative program ideas into practical strategies and tactics, enabling you to operationalize, measure and improve on any programs that you can dream up. You thrive in a high-growth environment, require little ongoing direction and are ready to take on the opportunity of a lifetime to help accelerate the most sought after SaaS brand in the industry.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Develop and evolve Kentico’s B2B marketing programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising
- Develop Kentico Cloud’s account-based marketing strategy at scale
- Build, implement, and refine flows for trial and lead nurturing, including both pre-sales and “keep in touch” programs in hubspot
- Forecast, track, and report on campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign life cycle and nurturing programs at each stage of a buyer’s journey
- Write emails, landing page copy, content summaries, and work with Product Marketing for additional help writing to our technical audiences
- Act as the subject matter expert across a number of analytics-related disciplines, including web analytics, multi-channel attribution, data management
- Work hand-in-hand with in-house and 3rd party designers and developers to maintain a high standard of quality across all demand assets
- Manage programs budget to continually optimize ROI
- Own, evolve and streamline our marketing automation infrastructure (hubspot) over time
- Influence and shape our strategic approach in your role as a member of the broader leadership team at Kentico
- 8+ years of campaign strategy and execution experience in B2B technology companies, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong results
- Experience in running a portfolio of high quality, multi-channel lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, trial nurture, webinars, content marketing, events, search marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution and results
- Deep experience with marketing automation (specifically hubspot) and moderate experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.