Sr Director, Brand Marketing at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a consumer-centric Senior Director, Marketing to lead strategy, marketing campaign development and GTM execution at our Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA location. With storytelling, business insights and data acumen, this role will drive connection, engagement and loyalty with consumers, partners and employees. This marketing leader will oversee brand management, product marketing and consumer insights to activate the Chewy brand to become a business driver.
What You'll Do:
- Define the teams’ agenda, focus, and roadmaps aligning with our corporate and business goals.
- Develop comprehensive brand strategy development (vision, mission, values, positioning, architecture, etc) across Chewy and sub-brands
- Create consumer preference and engagement through campaigns that deliver specific and measurable KPIs
- Create consideration and adoption of key Chewy products and services
- Collaborate with Marketing Science to standardize measurement frameworks applicable to brand and product marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups (media planning, PR, Digital, Social etc.) to drive strategic marketing planning and execution.
- Oversee and optimize integrated marketing communication execution across the marketing mix from digital to TV to print.
- Lead the consumer research to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes and latent needs.
- Manage brand health measurement and translate findings into actionable strategy.
- Partner with creative directors to uphold brand standards and evolve the Chewy brand to grow and expand.
- Develop internal and 3rd party guidelines, brand assets to enable the organization to execute against the brand
- Collaborate with product management to develop branded consumer experiences across eCommerce site and apps.
- Lead and mentor and integrated marketing team to be high performing marketers
- Influence across the organization to evangelize marketing best practice grounded in data insights
What You'll Need:
- 15+ years of consumer brand management ideally in both corporate and startup environment
- Experience with developing consumer brands in consumer tech and/or eCommerce through the full brand lifecycle
- Proven track record in connecting brand and product marketing to measurable business outcomes
- Ability to blend traditional and digital marketing in cohesive consumer first campaigns
- Able to provide leadership, mentor ship and build internal culture
- Adept at working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Comfortable in hyper growth. fast paced, self-starter environment
- Expert in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences