Sr. Customer Marketing/Demand Generation Lead
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are seeking a demand gen leader to drive inbounds and hypergrow the Soofa Talk platform. You will work across all departments, utilizing your strategy, business, and marketing knowhow to advance both top-of-the-funnel and downstream marketing initiatives to increase demand for Soofa with MQL’s.
This is a senior role that requires a strong track record.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Build and manage paid and organic lead generation campaigns with advertising partners based on sweet sweet data!
- Shape messaging and content and bring Soofa’s content to new audiences
- Define KPIs and grow each of our marketing programs month over month
- Support the engagement and enablement of the sales team
- Drive traffic to our website, landing pages, and social media
- 5-7+ years of marketing/analytics/revenue growth experience
- 4-5+ years of business analytics/business operations/business process management experience
- 2-3+ years leadership experience
- Marketing tech expert (Adwords, Hubspot, and more)
- Experience designing and creating display ads that convert
- A proven track record running campaigns to lower CPM cost
- Both colleagues and clients are excited to hear from you
- Love working cross-departmentally with many stakeholders
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail and process
- A “launch, then iterate” approach to life; you love to try new things
- Data enthusiast
Bonus Points For
- Experience in OOH/DOOH
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Generous healthcare, dental, and parental leave packages
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.