Sr. Acquisition Marketing Manager
Toast is looking for an innovative leader who can rigorously and creatively scale our paid media acquisition channels at an exponential rate. As the leader of our paid media efforts you’ll manage a growing set of channels, manage both in-house and agency experts, and be responsible for driving efficiency and scale hand-in-hand.
You are a perfect fit if you are at the forefront of paid media developments, can balance both leading a team and getting your hands dirty, and can set the strategic agenda across all levels of the organization (from C-suite to the Marketing team). You are passionate about growth and measuring every metric you possibly can. You love having a tangible and measurable impact on growing a business to the next level.
Toast is a company where employees are empowered to come up with freshly baked ideas and tackle meaningful challenges. You probably already know us a little bit by now, but Toast is one of the most awarded and fastest growing startups in Boston. In 2017, to name a few, we won BostInno’s award for Emerging Company of the year, were named the 3rd fastest growing company in North America by Deloitte, and raised over $100m in funding from the likes of Google Ventures. We have built a powerful and easy-to-use Android tablet-based point of sale platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways.
- Metrics Focused. Oversee all acquisition (including paid search, paid social, review sites, display and more) to ensure full-funnel goal attainment
- Boundless and Innovative. Identify areas of untapped revenue growth, develop proposals to gain funding, and work cross functionally to drive buy-in
- Test and Efficiency Minded. Build, test, execute, and measure campaigns to continuously optimize and improve conversions (through A/B testing, multivariate testing, etc.)
- Team Lead. Drive the strategic roadmap and professional development for paid media team
- Cross-functional. Collaborate across the organization to drive scale for strategic initiatives including product launches, content releases, and sales territory expansion
- Full Funnel. Drive acquisition - and bring best practices on measurement, ROI and attribution - for campaigns across the entire funnel, from awareness to deal generating
- Budget and Revenue. Fully manage a rapidly growing paid media budget and determine the allocation that best drives revenue on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, preferably marketing or advertising
- 6+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, and Bing strongly preferred
- Ability to manage a team of marketers and influence cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Deep understanding of performance tracking and ROI analysis
- Experience with multi-touch attribution a plus
- Experience working in-house is a plus, in a B2B setting an additional plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus