Specialist, iGaming Marketing & Operations at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:12 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 16, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team in Boston, MA. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Specialist to join our iGaming team to grow our Casino and non-sports line of business. When you join us, you will create engaging content for our Casino customers and focus on promotion planning and execution. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Specialist of iGaming Marketing & Operations:
- You’ll support the Promotions Manager in planning, setup and execution of daily iGaming promotions while working closely with the Consumer Product Marketing and CRM teams.
- You’ll collaborate with the analytics team and support the Promotions Manager in the ongoing analysis, review, and optimization of our iGaming promotions.
- You’ll become an expert for our Marketing and bonus tools and find ways to optimize processes to enable flawless execution.
- You will manage the creative assets process for iGaming promotions and Marketing assets which includes briefing of creative team, manual updating of promotion templates and gain 3rd party approval.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of online gaming or relevant online B2C experience.
- You have a data-driven and analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key Marketing metrics.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and after hours as needed.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description