Solutions Marketing Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a critical member of the Solutions Marketing team, the Manager of Solutions Marketing will be responsible for collaborating and supporting solution line leaders to define market requirements, messaging, and positioning for Nuance’s healthcare solutions portfolio. This individual will work with the demand generation and communications teams to drive integrated go-to-market plans for solutions, and support new product launches, and provide assistance across the Solutions Marketing team as required.
The ideal candidate has solutions marketing experience, possesses strong market analysis and execution skills, and is a cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
Reports to: Senior Director, Healthcare Solutions Marketing
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the strategic solutions marketing vision and work closely with marketing, sales, product management, business development, and line of business leaders to align priorities and create a succinct focus on optimized growth of core solutions.
- Support the development of product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with the buying audience and aligns with the core messaging framework.
- Lead the marketing function for product launches/NPIs and collaborate on the design, development, and socializing of product, service, and solution-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, and launch plan.
- Work with marketing leadership to design marketing plans and present those marketing plans to various internal stakeholders, including product management and line of business leaders.
- Collaborate with peers to write compelling content that describes the product’s ability to meet buyer needs and solve market problems.
- Create internal positioning guides and external messages and assets focused on key market segments, buyer personas, and buying stages to grow our base.
- Ensure holistic messaging across solutions portfolio, driving messaging framework through market execution, and timely staff enablement.
- Implement the messaging strategy through solution-level integrated marketing plans, ensuring alignment and integration of roadmaps + product launches, sales requests for collateral, and external communications deliverables.
- Assist in product and solution naming by providing market, competitive, and customer context.
- Lead the creation and cultivation of marketing assets for solutions, including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content, and technical/scientific support materials.
- Support knowledge transfer about markets, buyers, and product/solutions across marketing and sales functions.
- Collaborate with market intelligence team to conduct market and customer and market research and competitive intelligence to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs, and purchasing decision process for the product, including crucial buyer roles.
- Provide feedback and contribute to the overall Nuance marketing strategies and creative approaches.
Minimum years of experience : 4-6 years of experience in healthcare marketing, product management, or related field.
- Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills, and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation; a high impact creative communicator; journalism or PR major or minor preferred.
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals.
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings and upsell, cross-sell, and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Comfort working with hospital executives, physicians, IT specialists, and other members of the care process.
- Confidence in interacting with all levels of product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity and work across functions and departments to bring solutions to life.
- Excellent track record of working cross-functionally with engineers, sales, developer evangelists, business development, and community leaders.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.