Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA/Veracode is looking for a Communication Specialist to join our growing team of marketing professionals. In collaboration with the Communications, Marketing Programs, and Regional Marketing teams, this person will be responsible for the strategy and execution of social media programs, as well as supporting a variety of internal communications efforts that increase employee awareness, understanding and engagement related to the company’s brand, strategic plan and business initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social programs to support Campaign objectives media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing objectives and goals.
- Partner with various parts of the organization and influencers to identify needs and develop solutions to amplify CA/Veracode’s social voice.
- Coordinate with internal spokespeople and influencers to amplify CA/Veracode’s social voice.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts, work with internal stakeholders for responses and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Measuring and reporting on impact of social programs.
- Work closely with HR and marketing teams to create internal communication deliverables such as internal videos, company newsletter and employee engagement activities.
- Support collaboration on external communications and media relations to ensure alignment between internal and external messages.
- Digital native with basic design skills who can apply analytics and best practices into effective social campaigns.
- Experience developing, managing and measuring cutting edge social campaigns.
- Fluent in social analytics and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and be comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Passion for digital media, storytelling, and community engagement.
- Strong communicator who can articulate messages in a variety of formats.
- Able to capture and write in stakeholder "voice", and varied tones.
- Familiarity with the nuances and cutting-edge developments across popular social networks is a must.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.