Social Media Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher and artist in the world.
Joining the Formlabs marketing team is an exciting opportunity to reinvent the way hardware products are marketed and sold. The team is looking for its newest member to help build Formlabs' presence online. If you’re passionate about creating engaging content and excited to take on an impactful role within our growing company, we want you to join us as a Social Media Marketing Specialist.
- Manage Formlabs social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create social-specific content
- Collaborate with the Creative team to develop visual content
- Define metrics for success and determine long-term impact on social media engagement, company brand, company revenue
- Develop overall social media strategy, including model for regional social accounts, reseller social media policies, and alignment with Formlabs services team on responding to and engaging with Formlabs users on social media
- Partner with different teams (such as People Operations to support recruiting efforts, and Growth Marketing to align with paid campaigns) to create and curate content, and partner with Communications team to strengthen their initiatives
- 2+ years of experience managing social media (in particular LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Understand the impact of social media on revenue and employer branding
- Are skilled at developing engaging content
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working across teams
- Familiar with the function of a B2B company, preferably enterprise technology, software, hardware
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.