Social Media Marketing Co-op: Spring 2022 at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As the Social Media Marketing Co-op on our Employer Brand team, you will design, develop, and deploy content across social and digital channels to provide an inclusive view into Life At Toast. We need your creative mind and design expertise to help us generate content to engage and excite potential candidates. By the end of your co-op experience, you will have had exposure to multiple functions within talent acquisition and had the chance to help grow our employer brand and recruitment marketing initiatives at Toast.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Expand on our employer brand strategy by creating talent attraction content for multi-channel distribution including digital web pages, campus recruiting material, and social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor)
- Maintain content calendar and report on trends and insights
- Lead community management of our @LifeAtToast Instagram channel
- Collaborate across diverse teams at Toast to develop guidance to encourage employee advocacy through social media
- Ensure that all content on career profiles are up to date
- Partner with members of the Talent Acquisition Operations team on various projects
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in developing paid and organic social media campaigns
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Experience in HR, recruiting, employer branding, PR, or marketing is a plus
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Video editing
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.