Social Media Manager at Vestmark, Inc.
The Social Media Manager is primarily responsible for growing and managing Vestmark’s social media channels. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, VP and other team members to develop the social media strategy, produce content and distribute across multiple social media channels to grow brand awareness, user engagement and leads. You should have experience building digital media campaigns in social platforms and must be experienced in leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, YouTube, and other technologies as part of a digital marketing mix. You should also have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic and a contagiously positive attitude.
Essential Job Functions
- Execute social media content strategy across different social media channels. Write and edit social media posts for Vestmark’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube accounts.
- Manage content calendar according to the marketing strategy and plan. Continue to grow Vestmark’s presence on social channels.
- Participate in paid digital marketing campaign development and implementation in support of lead generation, acquisition, and awareness goals. Optimize ad copy and ad content
- Use social media know-how to increase engagement and followers, improve website traffic and deliver an extraordinary client experience.
- Work with the internal design team to ensure social media posts and accounts align with current messaging and branding guidelines.
- Analyze and report on social media metrics. Excel at turning social media measurement into actionable insights.
- Stay current on social media trends and platforms to take advantage of new opportunities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in day-to-day execution of Vestmark’s SEM and SEO strategies.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to drive cross-channel initiatives through keyword research, test execution, and competitor analysis.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of integrated digital marketing strategies and tactics across multiple channels including social media, mobile, email marketing, search, display, and video.
- Pull, analyze, and report marketing and business data to identify trends and patterns that reveal customer behavior and habits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of marketing experience, at least 2 of which were managing social media.
- Writing experience, an eye for detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Experience with B2B audiences.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of various social platforms with Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills; able to respond and exchange ideas clearly and effectively through writing, speaking, and presentations; shares appropriate information to keep people informed.
- We before Me – We identify and hire those who put the needs of the team first and aspire to bring out the best in others.
- Knowledge Explorer – We identify and hire curious, articulate, and pro-active problem solvers who adapt to the challenges at hand using creative collaboration.
- Positive Energy – We value levity and encourage a glass half full mentality.
- Own It – We understand, we empathize, and we are accountable to the end.
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status and genetic information.