Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You get people and you care deeply about the customer. You understand the importance of building relationships and know that a small action can leave a lasting impression. You’re deeply skilled in all things social media and are a fierce advocate for its potential to drive lasting brand and business results. You understand the subtle nuances of each social platform and are fueled by what works within each and why.
You’re right and left-brained – a rare hybrid of creator, master organizer, and strategist. You’ve got an eye for aesthetics and are a natural writer, known for witty comebacks and your sense of humor. You know how to tell a story in a short, clever, show-stopping way. You thrive off of managing multiple projects at once and working across partners and teams to get stuff done. Thoughtful, intentional communication is one of your superpowers. Most of all, you are kind.
You have a pulse on what’s socially and culturally relevant and a proven track record of success growing social media for a brand. You’ve got 3+ years of experience working on a social team, preferably in e-commerce, bevalc, or on the agency side. You are super energized to work for a fast-growing brand that’s changing the game in the alcohol industry.
What the role is
In the social media manager role, you will be an integral part of the brand team at Drizly, responsible for social media strategy, content curation and creation, and driving performance of Drizly’s social channels. You will support the Director of Brand in leveraging Drizly’s social channels to expand brand awareness and inspire brand love. This is a critical role in realizing Drizly’s mission of becoming synonymous with alcohol.
You’ll represent a fun, irreverent, offbeat, and helpful brand by building and managing a content calendar designed to make Drizly customers’ good times even better and grow Drizly’s thought leadership in the alcohol industry. You engage directly with Drizly customers and will work closely with creative partners both externally and within the brand team, as well as partners across the organization including customer experience, acquisition, and strategic partnerships. In this role, you’ll also have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the alcohol space to build impactful, relevant, and creative social programs that drive long-term growth of the Drizly brand.
In this role you will:
- Lead strategy for Drizly’s social channels to deliver against key brand and business objectives
- Own and execute social content calendar
- Lead creative development for Drizly’s social channels, developing copy and partnering with internal and external creatives to create fun, irreverent, helpful, and relevant content
- Support larger integrated brand campaigns through concepting, planning, asset development and creation
- Constantly iterate to identify and pitch new channels, tactics, or measures Drizly should implement to drive against KPIs
- Serve as internal SME on social media, educating both internal and external stakeholders on effective tactics
- Collaborate closely with the strategic partnerships team and our supplier brand partners on delivery against and optimization of key brand partner programs
- Oversee and participate in strategy for community management to connect and build deeper engagement with Drizly customers and partners
- Collaborate with the acquisition team on the creation of social media paid campaigns across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok
- Continually track, analyze, and optimize social efforts leveraging Google Analytics, social scheduling, and listening platforms, as well as other Drizly-owned data resources
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.