Social Media Manager
ezCater is the only nationwide online marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings and events. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We’re looking for a creative, social-obsessed individual to expand and enhance our social media presence. Do you love connecting with people? Do the right words (or giphys, or emojis, or, or…) just roll off your fingers? Do you appreciate good content and making sure it gets out to the world? If your answers are yes, then we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop social media campaigns that grow our following, engagement, and community. You’ll know the latest trends and think creatively about how we can leverage those to build relationships with our personas.
- Plan, write, and publish all social media updates across our networks. You’ll make sure no content piece goes unseen, GIFs abound, and that our social networks reflect our brand and voice.
- Monitor for and reply to support issues. You’ll work closely with our Customer Service Ninjas to ensure our customers and partners always receive insanely helpful and timely service.
- Use data to inform our social strategy. You’ll figure out the important metrics and how to track them, dive deep to analyze what works well, and share your findings so others can learn from your work.
- Have 4+ years of experience managing social media for a brand
- Be a natural at speaking social and engaging social communities
- Write exceptionally well in 140 characters and beyond
- Know how to work with data to guide a strategy
- Love to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives
Please include a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater and why ezCater is a great fit for you.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.