Workhuman is seeking an energic and driven manager of social media marketing to build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships between Workhuman and the public to expand our positive brand reputation and engagement. If you are an entrepreneurial individual, with the uncanny ability to create relationships using strong human connections and executive presence, and a love for the latest social media platforms and trends, this is the ideal position for you.
Reporting to: Director, Global External Communications
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
Social media community strategy and activation:
- Develop the strategic approach to enable our customers to be our best amplifiers, champions, and evangelists
- Create strong online communities of engaged advocates and learners, increasing brand experience and stronger connections with customers, prospects, and other key stakeholder groups
- Leverage the social media assets to delegate and empower communities and executives to disrupt the market and bring our brand messages to the masses
- Established experience with the latest community management technology and platforms to create dashboards and processes that support the strategy approach
- Understanding of data and how to translate into business insights that can shape and refine messages, approach and outcomes
- Create content and collaborate with the content and PR teams to maximize content and ensure activation plan integrates with holistic marketing strategy
Executive concierge program:
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-suite leadership team members to manage and execute thought leadership programs
- Execute social media thought leadership programs, aligning to message platforms, business goals and executive personalities
- Articulate outcomes, results and action plans to ensure efforts consistently grow the brand, individual executive awareness and achieve business goals
Leadership and team collaboration:
- Mentor, educate and develop staff
- Create innovative opportunities for team members to increase performance and build the department’s bench strength
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Thorough understanding of current social media trends with proven success of developing and implementing successful digital/social media programs that drive profitable growth
- Proven knowledge and expertise in Sprinklr and other tools
- Proven experience in developing full integrated digital ecosystems that encompass web, social media, LeadGen and paid media
- Demonstrated extreme success in building social communities
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization and presentation skills.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with diverse cross-functional teams and effectively lead a team
- 5+ years direct relevant digital/social media management strategic and activation experience in the B2B or DTC segment
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related field
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests