We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The DraftKings Social Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter to join the team and make an immediate impact heading into the NFL Season. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator, results driven, and has a collaborative spirit.
What you’ll do as a Social Marketing Associate:
- Crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms.
- Weekly reporting of published content, contributing to “scorecards” distributed across the organization.
- Social listening, channel monitoring, and user interaction – aimed at a better understanding of our audience behavior and their interests.
- Effectively communicate within internal social team, as well as cross-functionally coordinating with various teams and departments to ensure social media support.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our social media marketing efforts.
- Availability to work nights & weekends during big sporting events (i.e. NFL Season, Masters Tournament, etc.).
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of experience.
- General understanding of Sports Betting language and industry trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media publishing platforms (i.e. HootSuite, Spredfast).
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, CRM, experiential & social).
- Team player, motivated to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Experience in design programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description