SEO Technical Analyst at Klaviyo
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 65,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
Klaviyo is in the process of building a holistic enterprise level, SEO strategy. In this role, you will help sustain and build the SEO strategy across our primary and secondary sites. This is a critical role for our marketing team and will be expected to help drive results. This role requires search engine optimization knowledge and a clear ability to report on business goals: audience growth, engagement and acquisition.
- Build a world class marketing function that powers growth, establishes our brand and defines Klaviyo as a category creator.
- Responsible for performing accurate, relevant analysis of information related to organic search in the respective market
- Creating, measuring and forecasting data and analysing impact of organic within company OKRs.
- Owning tactics that help grow the organic channel, data analysis and forecasting of future growth.
- Have excellent technical and analytical skills as well as the ability to present their data driven recommendations in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- The SEO Technical Analyst will report directly to the SEO Director and be responsible for coordinating and implementing search engine marketing for the company.
- Analyze website traffic data, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, and creative design to leverage data and analytics to drive decision making for organic search
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. GA, Tableau) to track, report, and analyze impact of SEO work on a regular basis.
- Have knowledge of website performance (e.g. site architecture, international SEO, internal page-linking) to optimize from a search perspective.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Help turn data into visuals that understand campaign and tactical performance by organizing and transforming the information into comprehensible structures
Who You Are?
- Be able to weave information together from a variety of sources to form actionable insights
- Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL) and statistical analysis/programming languages (e.g., R / Python)
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel with in-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques as well as an understanding of web metrics
- Strong understanding of HTML and Java Script
- Expert user with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.