We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is growing its SEO team. The SEO Strategist will be responsible for helping to drive not only traffic but company results. You will work alongside the Senior Manager, SEO to accelerate an SEO strategy that sits at the intersection of our Web Development, Content and Demand Generation.
The ideal candidate will enjoy spending time in Google Analytics and SEO software of their choice to clearly and creatively extract insights that will grow Toast’s organic traffic profile. You should be equally strong in the softer, on-page SEO skills required for optimizing blog performance and the more technical SEO skill set which will overlap heavily with our developers.
About this roll*:
- Drive the Toast SEO Roadmap
- Partner with Content to scale our six figure traffic to seven figures
- Plan and project manage development tickets for technical SEO recommendations
- Create reports that track the effectiveness of SEO campaigns and how they connect to B2B business goals
- Generate creative link building ideas to promote Toast’s content and move the needle through off-page SEO
- Coordinate and communicate with Content, Demand Generation and (in the future!) Product teams to drive SEO forward
- Build project plans and business cases for net new SEO initiatives, working with our Content and Web teams
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of Toast (provided it’s White Hat!)
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Highly data-driven with a strong sense for marketing beyond SEO
- 3-5 years of in-house or agency SEO experience
- Can demonstrate track record of producing prior SEO results and has previous experience hitting aggressive traffic goals and driving an organic growth strategy
- Proven outreach experience with ability to execute effective link building campaigns
- Can use analytics to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, and measure impact of SEO changes
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once, while using judgement to prioritize business impact
- Is self motivated and has a growth mindset
*Bread puns encouraged but not required