SEO & Paid Advertising Marketing Manager
The SEM Marketing Manager at Drift will play a critical role in building the conversational marketing movement by ensuring Drift owns the SERP for sales and marketing. At Drift we are changing the way businesses sell to businesses now and in the future and you can help us make the movement even bigger than it already is. We’re in search of a superstar SEM and paid advertising Marketer to help us leverage these powerful channels and bring the movement to the masses. If you wake up every morning wondering how you can change how your company is found via search and what new and innovative idea you can leverage to make that visibility even better-- we want to talk to you.
The SEM Marketing Manager at Drift will OWN the following:
- Our rank in the SERP for all relevant searches
- The amount of business we generate through SEM and all other paid advertising programs.
- The website architecture for Drift in order to build a powerhouse website that owns the SERP
- Reporting on all movements within target keywords
- Manage, by way of an agency, all AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Adroll, and other channels bidding, spend and conversion.
- Test and iterate on ad copy and landing page copy and design of all applicable pages for all paid campaigns.
- Be the advisor to the content team informing them of where there are content gaps that need to be filled, what keywords to optimize for and how to optimize their content for better search results.
- Establish single source of truth keyword list for the entire marketing team to align to and use as informative guideposts through which to drive our SEM and content strategy.
- Manage AdWords campaigns and budgets optimizing on both CPL as well as conversion rate.
- Provide technical search insights to the web team in order to optimize technical SEO of the site and prioritize web projects by potential traffic generated.
- Generate SEM report with clear reporting on where we were, where we are headed and what the key drivers are behind the numbers.
- Generate reporting for all paid channels and create a roadmap that articulates where we are, where we are headed and what we are going to test and learn within days, weeks and months ahead.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 1-3 years experience managing AdWords accounts
- 2-4 years experience working within the organic search space
- Experience working with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience working with content marketers and providing guidance to them about search.
- Experience working in HTML/CSS
- Experience using tools such as AHREFs, Majestic SEO, Stat or others
- Experience using YouTube to increase SERP results
- Experience working with secondary and tertiary search engines
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.