Greater Boston Area
Privitar is a rapidly growing VC-backed company headquartered in London, with offices in Boston, New York, Paris & Singapore and is building software to enable the safe and ethical use of data for analytics and machine learning.
We work with organizations worldwide across multiple industries, including financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government. We enable them to get the most out of data while reducing privacy risk.
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, SEO Manager to join our growing high-performance team. You’ll be responsible for driving and optimizing customer acquisition and retention through SEO and PPC, and making sure best practice SEO techniques are at the heart of everything we do.
The role is based in either Boston or London and will report to the VP Demand Generation.
- Managing and executing the SEO plan (e.g. define local keywords, improve search performance, optimize landing pages, diversify sources of traffic by using local search engines, planning & delivering link-building strategies)
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets
- Directly responsible for key paid channel execution and performanceCross team collaboration, working closely with marketing/ content team to educate and provide guidance for SEO optimisation for landing pages, blog, social and PR
- Produce competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking
- Establish KPIs for your programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Passionate about SEO, you have a proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies, specifically in driving sales
- Up-to-date knowledge of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, and the latest tools and technologies
- Understanding of web programming languages/technologies including HTML
- A clear understanding of how search fits into the overall marketing mix
- Proven track record providing ROI and achieving targets
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A great communicator – both verbally and in writing – with an energetic, action-oriented nature
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description