Markforged transforms manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts tough enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and listed as the tenth fastest-growing tech company in the US in the 2018 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
Markforged’s Product and Engineering teams have built an amazing product line and the company is now focused on accelerating its go-to-market. The SEO Strategist will own driving organic leads with support from our content team and web development team.
In this role you will:
- Implement SEO best practices on the Markforged website (we are rebuilding our website so this would be a “create from scratch” lift)
- Identify high value organic keywords that Markforged should be ranking for.
- Work with the content team to produce SEO-optimized content that drives inbound traffic and increases SEO rankings
- Own increasing number of inbound leads month over month from strategy to reporting to executing against initiatives
What we look for:
- 4-5 years experience in a SEO role
- Experience increasing search engine ranking and driving organic traffic for high value keywords
- B2B experience preferred
- Guide website relaunch on SEO best practices such as overall site architecture, content optimization, indexing, meta-tagging, page redirects
- Ability to recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently
- Technical auditing experience on both static and dynamic web pages
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work.
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up.
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description