SEO Growth Marketer
You will be the mastermind behind organic traffic growth at PlacePass as the owner of SEO strategy!
What You’ll Do:
You will hold the keys to all aspects of SEO strategy at PlacePass to drive significant growth in site traffic. Areas of focus will include keyword research and strategy, content strategy, link building, technical on-page optimization, reporting, and analysis. As the owner of SEO, you will also establish KPIs and monitor daily performance metrics to understand and optimize organic search performance.
Who You Are:
You are someone looking for an opportunity, not a job! You have a deep passion for search marketing and are knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of SEO. You have a friendly, positive attitude and operate as a true team player. You thrive in environments where you are challenged to creatively navigate your way through unchartered territory, and you appreciate not being micromanaged, but understand how to effectively leverage the resources around you. You are ready to overflow your plate, and still be hungry for seconds!
Who We Are:
PlacePass is a team of 25+ diverse individuals united by a single vision: to connect people to great experiences, all over the world. Boston-based but globally-minded, we celebrate the power of travel to inform, educate, and empower people.
Over the past two years, we have built the world’s largest online marketplace for in-destination experiences (tours, activities, attractions), the third largest ($150B+) and fastest growing segment of the travel industry. We not only operate PlacePass, but also extend our platform to the world's largest travel companies, including Marriott. PlacePass is backed by an amazing group of investors and is well-positioned to make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in the in-destination experiences space.
- 3+ years of in-house SEO experience at a startup, industry leading website, or agency
- BA or BS degree from a top four-year university or college
- A proven track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and revenue by managing and executing SEO strategies and tactics
- Experience with SEO applications, tools, and web analytics packages (Google Analytics, SEMrush, MOZ, Google Console, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Experience launching and overseeing structured tests to prove a hypothesis
- Comfort working with product and engineering teams
- Prior startup experience
- Prior travel industry experience
- Amazing colleagues who work hard, but know how to have fun
- Competitive salaries
- Equity ownership in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free Global Entry
- $500 in activities on PlacePass.com annually
- Stocked kitchen with cold brew and beer on tap
- Catered weekly lunches
- Friday happy hours
- Quarterly Hackathons