Senior Technical Marketing Manager
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Senior Technical Marketing Manager is a technologist working as part of the Product Marketing team responsible for delivering technical messaging and enablement for Acquia's product lines. Key responsibilities include:
- Create technical product messaging targeting developers, analysts, and enterprise architects for Acquia DXP, Drupal Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Lead cross-functional launch team to introduce new technical product capabilities and messaging to Acquia's technical field teams (Pre-sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, and Learning Services team) and Acquia's partner and customer community
- Deliver technical sales and marketing collateral, including leveraging contributions from Pre-sales and Product Management
- Provide technical thought leadership as Acquia spokesperson and lead cross-functional team of Acquia subject matter experts for technical thought leadership content
- Provide support for Sales / Pre-sales in competitive sales cycles to help secure technical wins
- Partner with Pre-sales to best surface technical value proposition and differentiators in sales demo
- Extensive background in content management industry
- Extensive experience in product development or customer product implementations
- Must have prior experience delivering technical product training, producing technical collateral, and customer presentations in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, particularly written, and the ability to work cross-functionally
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.