Who We Are:
The Senior Specialist role for the North American (NA) marketing team is an integral position located within the North American line of business. Working closely with our product lines and global marketing counterparts, the NA marketing team is collectively responsible for driving the customer strategy for our local markets, inclusive of integrated marketing and channel campaigns. We keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value for our customers and the Vistaprint business overall.
What You Will Do:
- Support the development and execution of the NA marketing strategy, inclusive of customer campaign calendar and integrated channel plans
- Partner directly with product teams to understand key performance goals and translate that into measurable marketing plans that deliver on said goals
- Execute marketing initiatives and report on performance across several KPIs to key partners, drawing strong conclusions and recommending next steps
- Collaborate with teams across the organization including the remainder of the NA marketing team, as well as brand strategy, channel marketing, creative, product and pricing groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related fields
- 3+ years of marketing experience preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience building integrated go-to-market plans from initial strategy through execution and analysis stages
Nice to Have:
- Proven knowledge of a wide range of marketing channels and experience working on creative
- Strong analytical skills with the proficiency to analyze data and draw strong conclusions to create marketing plans
- Self-starter and a bias towards action with ability to juggle multiple projects at once
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.