Date: Dec 29, 2020
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and sustainable ways. If you’re a data enthusiast who is interested in sharing your passion with other people and you have SEO skills, you will love your role here. Our team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support. The Senior SEO Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of SEO Technical strategy and take advantage of Vistaprint Data to build dashboards and any additional services to support the SEO team on their day to day analysis. She/He will also support the Organic Search Team in management of SEO Projects for specific lines of businesses.
What You Will Do:
- Help to build/ improve Technical SEO and cross functional processes for Organic Search Channel Success.
- Take advantage of Search, On-Site Data and Logs to develop solutions by using Python and SQL
- Leading technical SEO initiative by working with different stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Monitoring KPIs and generating core insights from data to suggest actions driving fundamental improvements to the program
- Reporting on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts
- Stay on top of the industry and permanently look for new opportunities
- 3+ years of SEO experience within in-house Marketing team and / or search marketing agency
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Experience with ecommerce websites and platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and inspire change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.